Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fashion's Night Out-DC!

Warning: This post is strictly for my Fashionistas and Fashionistos! Last Thursday, 9/6, was Fashion's Night Out in major cities across the country. In the DMV area, this special night was celebrated in Baltimore MD, Alexandria VA, and where I made my FIRST appearance as Miss Exquisite International---Georgetown DC. This was my first time participating in Fashion's Night Out, so I had no clue what was in store. Can you say FABULOUS! Men dapper to the nines, women all dolled up in 4 inch platforms (including yours truly :p). Georgetown was crowded, rowdy and gorgeous...very Bourbon Street-esque. Stores stayed open late for the occasion and many stores cater to shoppers by offering beverages, light snacks and even free facials/massages/photo shoots. Kudos to the Georgetown Fashion District! I landed at the Dean & Deluca patio party hosted by Brightest Young Things. The soiree was LIVE, complete with red carpet, DJ and a ton of photographers. I had an AH-mazing time. I suggest anyone who did not make it to Fashion's Night Out in their city this year definitely make it point to attend in 2013!

Fashion's Night Out 2012!

Ready for my close up!

Pictured with Raj Pavi, of iPalat magazine

<3 Amina Lillie

2 comments:

  1. I attended the one in Baltimore! It was so fun! :)

    laquishahall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome LaQuisha! Next year I am coming to BMore to attend with you!:)

      Delete